New here? Not sure where to start? Well, here are the 10 most viewed and “liked” posts …
Adventures in Japan – Join me on a tour of the country during peak cherry blossom season.
- The 50 Greatest Songs by The Eels – Epic countdown of my favourite tracks from this long-running band.
- Calming Manatee Interview – An intimate conversation with the world’s friendliest blogger, who also happens to be a manatee.
- Top 15 Albums of All Time – Radiohead, Arcade Fire, Weezer and more. Let me tell you all about these albums that I can listen to over and over again.
- 50 Followers! – Celebrating a milestone while unveiling the dishonesty of the follower counter.
- Ghiblimania! – A mini review/summary of every movie released by Japan’s Studio Ghibli (ie. the makers of Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, My Neighbour Totoro etc.).
- My Coffee Art – A post borne of wasting too much time at a cafe.
Is Donnie Darko ‘Back to the Future’ Fan-Fiction? – A bit of a ramble about possible connections between the two movies, as inspired by other theories around the Internet.
- Andy’s Movie List 2012 – One of my annual write-ups about movies. I think this one is particularly popular because it’s so superhero-heavy
- The 2nd Annual GIT Awards (Good Internet Things) – My second post dedicated to other people that do stuff on the interwebs.